Howdey Group

I have just acquired a G5 Powermac 2.5 GHz (june 2004). I booted her
up and was intrigued to see if it had either the airport extreme or
bluetooth optional extra, system profiler reckoned not.

On inspection of the inside, I have found a rather small card, screwed
onto the MB which looks suspiciously like a wifi or blue tooth card.

It has two black wires, one looks like a typical wifi antenna you find
in a laptop 9with connector), the other is more substantial and looks
like a bluetooth antenna, with a connecter that has a 90 degree bend
in it. Neither is connected to anything and wrapped away neatly.

Here are photos of the thing....

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n57/jaydentaku/photo2-1.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n57/jaydentaku/photo1.jpg

I have searched the number on the card, but it returned no results.

Thanks chaps!