Il giorno 3-11-2011 18:33, Jeffrey Engle ha scritto:

> I'm trying to make a "download link" that I can give to anybody and
> it just starts the download to their computerÅ  I think the copy protection is
> gonna get shelved for now.

I have been experiencing copy protection since the '80s.

My experience so far has been this:
- the copy protection is usually overcome by "unlawful" people (not allowed
users);
 - the copy protection gets in the way of legit (allowed) users, creates
troubles and piss them off. ;-)

Just my 2 (euro)cents. :-)