Il giorno 5-11-2011 19:16, JOHN CARMONNE ha scritto:

> Type your serial number on this site
> http://www.appleserialnumberinfo.com/Desktop/index.php
I got lots of info and, yes, my G5 is Early 2005.

Il giorno 6-11-2011 1:17, J.M.P.Hissel ha scritto:

> The best way to find out what Mac you exactly have, is IMHO:
> 1) Goto your SystemProfiler and look for your SerialNumber.
> 2) Then goto: <http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html> and
> fill in your SN.
Yep, it confirmed the "Early 2005" version and the PowerMac7,3 model.

> Mac Tracker is wrong a lot of the time EveryMac has the official info.
Well, MacTracker was actually right, but I didn't look properly. :-D
It reported the model identifier for the "Early 2005" 2.7 as PowerMac7,3,
just like the "June 2004" ones.

Thank you to everybody for your helpful information. :-)
Valter