On Nov 9, 2011, at 11:32 AM, M Christol wrote:

> I connect to the internet through an ISP provided Cisco 675 connected to an
> Airport base station
> It seems to have crapped out a couple times lately.
> Does it have some kind of internal log I can access through the Airport?
> Turning it off for a minute & turning it back on isn't "rebooting" it. I have
> left it off for most of a day before it connects again. It is old. I think I
> was using a 266 mhz G3 when I first got it.

Apparently some of them have a serial-based configuration system:

<http://earthnet.net/support/dsl/dsl_mod_conf_cisco675_static.htm>

ANd here is a list of commands:

<ftp://ftp.swcp.com/pub/cisco/03chap02.pdf>

It appears you can set syslogging, which requires a syslog server (which you
can do with OS X)

But I'll bet that it's just old and tired with failing caps and you need a new
one...

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona