I finished "reviving" an iBook G3 (the first white one, Dual USB) from
my nephew and it runs Tiger nicely now.
But the new battery I bought, which showed "full" when I received it,
now doesn’t seem to hold much charge anymore: the onscreen indicator
never goes above 10% or so and the tester button on the battery gives
only one light.
Now I confess that I bought a battery from Hongkong, which was several
euros cheaper than what the majority of the other offers cost. Did I
just buy a bad battery?