I have random freezing on my G4 PowerBook, model 1139 w/1.67GHz G4, so I will check out the Console Log that you mentioned below and see if I can find the reason for this "Freezing" that happens about once a day.

Are you suggesting to leave the Console Log up and running all the time, so that when the computer "Freezes" I will be able to see in the Console Log what happened right before the "Freeze"?

I would need to make sure what ever I am doing on the computer did not cover that window, or I would not be able to see it after the freeze occurred.