With great trepidation, I have to say that it's probably a good idea
if he tries Ubuntu 6.06. It, to the best of my ability, comes with
Rage 128 drivers on PPC. It won't run too much, but it should install
quickly (and be tiny to boot).

With much love,
Illirik Smirnov

if (elvis != 0xDEAD){ throw e;)

Ron Paul // Jello Biafra 2012: For A Better America

Proud member of the Enloe HS Debate Team: "At Least Someone Placed"

Proudly Chaotic Neutral since 1997