Hello all I've been around for awhile but just reading lots of good
info thank you.

Anyway I was giving a 23" HD Cinema display for free with a PM G5
2.0GHz DP that i purchased.  The display works even tho it looked a
little beat up "some light scratches and scuffs" but displays really
nice anyway. It looked a little dirty even tho I had wiped it down
with a damp cloth I tried again while it was on. and noticed pink
colored smudges where I wiped they seem to be fading now but I still
can see them but only in white I noticed when the screen saver came on
I can't see them. Did I screw up this nice display?

Thank you for any advice/help
Louis