alright people here is a question, om a slacker so i get the "rtfm" and im used to saying it as well, however, this isnt a slack list it is a macosx list, sooooo....

how can i, for instance, set up a dial-in with my leopard 10.5 ppc machine with a dial-up modem to receive calls and allow for a remote connection, from another computer without the use of a isp, or anything? its more to be of use to myself, so if i ever need access to something, even miniscule, its there... all i have to do is dial out to my home phone and connect. i have read a few ways, which if you dont have xcode(and i dont???? i dunno what happened there) are not happening. but they involve mgetty, and setting it up to anser the line like an answering machine only to let you dial in. is it possible or is it just not gonna happen? please some insight would be awesome.......

id like to use it for proof of concept as well

jess