Sorry to hear about the (forced) downgrade, but having the mentioned underpowered video card in my 1.8 DP, I was curious, when swapping the video card, did you reset your pram also? (cuda button) <http://www.macusersguide.com/2009/05/resetting-pram-nvram-pmu/ > Seems like the drivers for it should be standard across 10.4. I run 10.5.8 on my fairly stock machine (4g's Ram, GeForce FX 5200) and had to reset pram just for the memory upgrades. I have switched to the Flash cheat for PowerPc (see archieve) but youtube seems to function fairly well. I have a hanns.g 25 inch monitor and sometimes it seems a little slow on Civilization, & the daughters Sims collection definitely ran slow. So much so she thought they were to fast on her Intel 2.0 macbook. Good luck and don't give up on that video card.