Lo,

At 17:11 27/02/2012, you wrote:

On Feb 25, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Martin N wrote:

Lo,

At 14:14 25/02/2012, you wrote:
On Feb 24, 2012, at 7:32 AM, Martin N wrote:

I am looking for an external dvd drive case which has firewire and
USB.

snip

Couldn't find anything in their FAQ on shipping but expect the price will be too
expensive to be realistic.

  It was very easy to find in the FAQ took me less than a minute.
" Does Newegg.com ship internationally?

<http://Newegg.com>Newegg.com does not currently ship internationally; we only deliver to locations within the United States and to Puerto Rico. "

Ok sorry, i did look but must of overlooked it some how.
thanks for looking.

One has turned up on ebay uk which looks good to me first one in months:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280834266461

Martin N

Mac Mini, Moderator of MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups