Il giorno 1-05-2012 2:34, Valter Prahlad ha scritto:

> IIRC, I did run also these games on my G3: Unreal, Unreal Tournament, DeusEx
> (wonderful mix of FPS and RPG), Aliens vs. Predator, Tomb Raider, and Return
> to Castle Wolfenstein.
> These are all worthy titles, IMO.

I forgot to mention this: since all of these games are 3D intensive, you'll
need a decent 3D card to run them.
On the G3 I had a 3Dfx Voodoo 3 card (with beta Mac drivers), and it managed
pretty good the Unreal games (Unreal, UT, DeusEx), not so much with RtCW.

OTOH, Marathon is a "2.5 D" game (not real full 3D like Quake was), so it
could run even on a low-end graphic card.
Duke Nukem 3D was another "2.5 D" game that was really fun.