Il giorno 14-05-2012 7:20, a1 ha scritto:

> The more recent one has, it
> says, the lesser stock video card--- a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
> (AGP 8X Pro) video card with 64 MB of DDR SDRAM instead of the earlier
> ATI Radeon 9600 Pro (AGP 8X Pro) video card with 64 MB of DDR SDRAM.
AFAIK, the 9600 is better than the 5200.
You better check some benchmark articles, though, like this one:
http://www.insidemacgames.com/features/view.php?ID=280&Page=1
Google "GeForce FX 5200 Ultra Radeon 9600 Pro"

> So how much of a real difference is this? I am looking to spend under
> $125 for a G5, total. What video card would most people say is most
> suitable for these computers?
IIRC, the most powerful cards for those Macs were the Radeon X800XT and
Geforce 6600.