I am using it on my Macbook running Snow Leopard... I wanted to try it on my TiBook but the charger took a crap and i don't have enough battery power to do it... They say it is great for Tiger and I even read something about Jaguar and Panther too? As soon as I get a new charger for it I'm going to try it??? For now I can't help you, sorry...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonas Lopez
Sent: Jun 18, 2012 12:10 PM
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Flash help??

SOOOO glad you posted this --- I have VLC and can NOT get it to work. I dl for 10.4.11 and for 10.5.8 PPC NOT INTEL and all I get is a black screen in 10.5 and NO SCREEN in 10.4.

It was always flakey and now it does not work at all.

BTW: I do have the fake version 11 in place of 10.

Still no VLC -- any ideas
G4 OS 10.4 AND 10.5 ps others work such as Real and QT.

"I'm a designated FREE SPIRIT HITCHHIKING on the Information Super Highway"