Thanks for the follow up.  I would love to hear if you get it working.

As stated earlier, I purchased my Mac OS X server 1.2 from Amazon, but
it was used.  It included only the OS X server disk + the box and
documentation.

The web objects disk was missing, but I was OK with that.  I wonder if I
am missing something else.

Jerry