I still use it.  I just had to download the current software when my G5 went
down and I switched to a mini-three days ago.  Now am trying to fine tune the
scheduler not to include 3 hours each weekend day.   I like listening in the AM
after work, while doing email and can use iTunes to fast-forward thru the
commercials.  I do admit to not looking after I received my RS, as it worked
pretty much straight out of the box.

I've entertained the thought of listening to live radio on the RS to get
individual songs, but that seems like a lot work when I can rip a cd in a
matter of minutes.

Jeff