On 8/1/12 10:35 AM, Don Wakefield wrote:
We have successfully re-united my eMac 125 with its external HD and
Leopard OS.

After many emails to the manufacturers, and several purchases and
returns, it turns out that even when the box and literature say the

Maybe that was the problem w/ a tsstcorp DVDR DL and my MDD's and C2D mini. The Pioneer 219l bought in March died and 3 ups trips later they found another 219. TSST drives would work fine in shop but not after arrival at my house.

Side note: Thank you OWC for bearing with me, to resolve issue.
I'll order again soon.

Charles Lenington