I recently relocated my MacMini and even though I have the Wireless and
BlueTooth modules inside my MacMini, I can't connect to my Wireless LAN from my
MacMini, so I have been using one of my two external wireless solutions to
connect to my WLAN.  The wireless solution I am using right now is my TP-Link
model TL-MR3040.  It is more expensive than other solutions, as it has many
different modes of operation and it's own built-in battery.  I bought to use
with my G4 PowerBook's while running MorphOS3.1 instead of MacOSX, as
MorphOS3.1 doesn't have a driver for the PB internal wireless AirPort Extreme
yet.  The TP-Link having it's own battery gives me wireless internet for my
PowerBook's without using any power from the PB battery, so this gives me more
portable computing time.  A cheaper solution is the NetGear WNCE2001-100NAR
that I use on my brand new "First Contact" AmigaOne X1000 (a PA Semi PPC
powered computer, the only non-military/Personal Computer that uses the PA6T
dual core 1.8GHz PPC CPU) and runs the latest release of AmigaOS4.1 Update 5,
public release Jan. of 2012.  You can power the NetGear solution from a USB
port, if you have a free USB port you are not using on your MacMini, or it also
comes with it's own "Wall Wart" PSU that you can plug in and power it.

Both wireless solutions work well for me and it beats drilling holes in walls
or ceilings and running Ethernet cables all over the house.

Sorry for the long explanation and the included AmigaOS4.1.5 update, just
thought a few on this list might enjoy reading that Amiga is still being
developed and the reports of it's death have been greatly exaggerated.

David
aka AmigaDave