I`m losing count of those suggesting upgrade to Tiger.
Thanks
             Gene H
From: "Valter Prahlad" <valter.prah...@fastwebnet.it>
To: "G3-5 List" <g3-5-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: upgrade eMac

Il giorno 24/06/13 15.04, "Gene Henley" ha scritto:

  I`m running in circles. I STILL cannot get Safari in 10.3.9.
  Sigh. I may have to go back to 10.3.3,or upgrade to 10.4.
  Drat!  Any solutions?

No solutions here, I'm sorry, but I can say that I switched to 10.4 from
10.3 years ago (on a G4), and I liked 10.4 more.
10.4 wasn't any slower than 10.3 (perhaps even a little bit faster
sometimes), and it gave me much more software compatibility and some nice
added features.
Really stable and efficient OSX version.

So, unless you have specific issues against it, I'd suggest going for 10.4.

You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.