Try re-setting the PRAM

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:38:55 PM, Cameron Kaiser
<spec...@floodgap.com> wrote:

> The normal boot drive was not mounted and would not mount with Disk
> Utility. I ran Disk First Aid on the damaged volume and received the message:
>
> Invalid Sibling Link
> Volume Check Failed

My HFS-fu is not as strong as it used to be, but this is (I believe) a
problem with the B-tree. This is a job for DiskWarrior; Disk First Aid
won't fix this.

> I do have have recent backup so I could erase the wayward volume and
> restore the data. Any ideas to get this guy up and running? Thanks --glen

If you need to get up and running right away, then I'd do that. Otherwise,
pick up a copy of DiskWarrior; Alsoft still sells PowerPC compatible versions
all the way back to OS 9.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- Never trust a computer you can't lift. -------------------------------------

---