remove ½ of the cards that you installed in step #2 and restart.
    *This step is predicated on the number of cards that you installed in
step #2, if you only installed 2 cards then remove 1 card and repeat step
#2.
4. If the machine boots and performs Okay then chances that the other card
is your problem, however this may not be absolutely true, so to make sure
remove the card that worked in step #3 and replace it with the card that
was removed and restart.
    * If the second card works Okay then you might have a problem with one
card interfering with the proper operation the other card or perhaps the
card location.
5. If both card work Okay by themselves then you might want to try then in
different slots, both at the same time,
6. Back to step #2 if the cards that were replaced in this step worked then
you should replace ½ of the remaining cards that were removed initially and
restart.
   * Repeating the process until the defective card or cards are discovered.

Good Luck

Harry Freeman
San Jose, Ca

On Monday, January 13, 2014 8:18:24 PM UTC-8, smac0031 wrote:

> My DA G4 doesn't shut down when you select shut down from the menu. It
> just malingers.
>
> Mark Murphy

---
"G-Group" group.