I’ve had a problem with Apple Mail not being consistent as to Applying the
RULES that you have formulated..
And that’s been from day one that  they included it in Apple’s MAIL
BTW, I  go back to 1986 and Mac OS (they didn’t call it OS back then) System
ver. 6.8
RHB

That’s why I bought Spam Sieve for my OS10.10.1 w/Mail ver 5.5.1 Unit …  and no
longer use the Quicksilver w/Leopard for eMail an web access.
One thing I liked about Eudora was the ability to bounce back to the sender,
unwanted eMails.
RHB
.
On Dec 3, 2014, at 1:28 PM, Dan C <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 12:27 PM, Dan C <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sooo... I switched from Eudora to Apple Mail and am having a few growing
>> pains.
>> (QuickSilver 2002, Leopard)
>> .

My default web browser, as selected in Safari's preferences, is either a newer
WebKit app, or TenFourFox.  So Mail is *not* using the same engine.

I think I'll try Cam's suggestion of relinking Mail.  That will fix the slow
rendering issues.

Still need a way to outright throw the email...

>> How do I create a rule to move sent messages to their appropriate mailbox?
>> I'm accumulating mailing list replies and such in the Sent mailbox.  I'd
>> like them to automagically move to the right mailbox, to keep the threads
>> intact.
>
> I'm pretty sure if you add a rule to the Sent mailbox you should be able to
> do what you want.

How do I add a rule to the Sent mailbox?  I'm not seeing that the rules are
being applied to anything when sending.

Thx,
- Dan.

---