Thanks for the help.
I just upgraded to tenfourfox 38.2.1 and it's noticeably slower. But there is
other things going on because it wasn't too fast to begin with. The two slowest
things on my network are most likely the G4 and a series 2 TiVo with a usb
network adapter. Everything else, my tv, series 3 TiVo, the bluray and the
charter had cable box should be ok.
Thanks
Mark

Sent from my iPhone