Follow-up: Beta3 has the exact same issue.

On 12/20/06, Eric Caron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Follow-up to the problem:
The Optiplex 320 only has USB slots for mouse/keyboard. When I removed the
mouse and keyboard, it booted all the way to the menu. At the menu, I
plugged in the USB keyboard and then was able to use it.

I tried it with several different keyboards (and no mouse was used), so I
can rule out the keyboard as being the problem, right?
Problem is probably with the onboard USB, I'll try the new beta3 and let
you all know if it fixes the freezing.