To whomever:

I am trying to use g4u on a Silicon Mechanics R210 server, googled my
pblm I had (device not configured), and found this site, and one person
had the same pblm almost two years ago, but no resolution was posted.

Yes, I can ftp, and the "disks" command shows id0.

Upon trying to uploaddisk, it comes back with:
dd: /dev/rwd0d: device not configured

We tried putting in various other options, such as scsi and other things
(after typing help), of which the same error message comes back, but the
/dev/xxxx is changing, depending on what we put in.

I have used g4u 2.1 and 2.2 versions, with the same outcome, and am
thinking that the program just doesn't connect/see the drives.

HELP!!  Thanks ahead of time!

Regards,
Paul