[I'll reply in english, should fit the audience better]

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Gehring, Stephan wrote:
> N?, brauch heute kein Mensch mehr.

(Translation: nobody needs it = g4u floppy version)

That sounds like a very liberal generalization, forcing me to pull out web
stats. Let's see, downloads in the past ~10 weeks:

  5320 /%7Efeyrer/g4u/g4u-2.3.iso
  4922 /%7Efeyrer/g4u/g4u-2.3.iso.zip
  1710 /%7Efeyrer/g4u/g4u-2.3.fs.zip
  1198 /%7Efeyrer/g4u/g4u-2.3-1.fs
  1120 /%7Efeyrer/g4u/g4u-2.3.tgz
   933 /%7Efeyrer/g4u/g4u-2.3-2.fs

Too far away from "nobody" to justify killing it, I'd say.

  - Hubert