In our effort to serve you better, we are cleaning up our database and
would like to make sure we are sending you information relevant to your
business. We understand that you may not wish to receive emails from us
in the future. If such, please UNSUBSCRIBE using the link at the bottom
of this message.
Hi!

It looks like your firm is in a great position to leverage lead
generation solutions. With our proven track record on providing
qualified B2B or B2C sales leads for vendors and providers of leading
business and consumer products and services, you can expect to
consistently reach your target market and exceed those sales numbers.

For a sample listing of the products and services we've successfully
marketed for our clients, visit:

http://www.callboxinc.com/industry-solutions/it-and-software.html

HotConnect has the potential to convert web page visits to sales. Learn
about our new service here:

http://www.callboxinc.com/hotconnect.html

Do you have a moment this week to set up a brief discussion about your
business needs? Please reply with a date and time. You may also give me
a call at my number given below or ask directly for a service quote
here:

http://www.callboxinc.com/request-quote-for-outbound-services.php

Kind regards,

Ann Dicen