Hello,

I maintain 16 Optiplex 210 desktops with USB keyboards. I have tried
many versions of G4U including 2.3 and some older versions.

V 2.0: Keyboard does not work if booted with it plugged in. I disconnect
it while booting and reconnect (always have to plug it in twice, in
different USB ports) and the keyboard works, BUT the ethernet interface
does not.

V 2.3: I Try the same procedure as with 2.0 with the keyboard, but it
does not work when plugging it in after booting. I get this message
instead:

"uhci0: host controller halted"

The same message appears regardless of which USB-port I try.

I have also tried various older G4U version without sucess. The annoying
thing is that I managed to use G4U on these machines about one year ago,
but I don't remember how anymore :(

Any help is appreciated!

Erling