Hi All,

I have a whole slew of rackable servers with intel Server Board s500PSL

I had an initial one of these that worked great with g4u but all subsequent
machines do not seem to work.

G4u boots fine but cannot pull DHCP. Setting the the address manually does not
help either.

ifconfig shows wm0 and wm1, but alas will not pass any traffic no matter how I
begged and pleaded! :)

I have tried the 2.4 alpha build as well ... no luck.

I was thinking that I could add another supported NIC or even better yet, how
about a USB NIC.
That way I do not have to keep up with this "race" of always providing new
drivers to the new hardware.

Does anyone have any experience with a USB NIC under g4u or NetBSD?

Thanks!

BTW g4U rocks!

Gary

Systems and Network Engineer