I'll try to explain better: i have a computer with 2 partitions... I'm
trying to create a copy of the first partition and save it in the second...
running the script in netbsd, the script runs good...
when i boot the g4u kernel, firstly i mount the second partition at /mnt
(it's a FAT partition)... then i tell the script to save the file into /mnt
... when this occurs the performance goes bad...
don't know if you got it...
thanks anyway...

Fernando Witzke