I would like to image the Operating System drive (Linux) for our Dell 2950
Poweredge server.  The drive is in mirroring mode with another drive and
when I use 2.3 I can't see either the E-net card or the drive(s).  When I
use 2.4Alpha-2, I can see the E-net card, but not the drive(s).  When I use
2.4Alpha-1, I can see the E-net card and only the first drive, but not the
mirrored drive.  When I get into G4U and set up my IFCONFIG, it doesn't give
me an issue, but when I startup the Uploaddisk routine, it connects to the
FTP server and shows the K/Mbps line but it stays at 0 (zero) and doesn't do
anything.  It also creates an empty file on the FTP server, but it never
does anything with the image.  If I 'Control-Z' to suspend, it acts normal
and I can 'fg' to get it to start again, but if I 'Control-C' to cancel the
operation, it says it is cancelled, but just hangs without giving me the G4U
prompt back.  Is this a problem with the box/mirroring or an issue within
G4U that is hanging it up?  Let me know if you need any further information.
Thanks for your time in advance.

Chris