Hi I was told about your software and it seems as though it does exactly what I
want.

Unfortunately on the laptop I am using it does not work - it is a Siemens
Esprimo.

Last part of boot from CD says :-

total memory = 2008 MB
avail memory = 1965 MB
FUJITSU SIEMENS ESPRIMO Mobile M9410 (1.0)
PCI BIOS rev. 3.0 found at 0xfdde1
PCI IRQ Routing Table rev. 1.0 found at 0xfde80, size 352 bytes (20 entries)
pcibios_pir_init: bad IRQ table checksum
uvm_fault(0xc06c2a00, 0xa000, 1) -> 0xe
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code eip c09ece2d cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 ac64 ilevel 8
panic: trap

The operating system has halted.
Please press any key to reboot.

I have tried 2.3 and 2.4alpha3 from CD. The CD works OK in an older Compaq
machine.
With 2.4 alpha3 I have tried all three boot options.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,

John.