**v** Take time to read before joining **v**

  This is just a friendly happy group for mature friends. We talk about what we
want to. Enjoy sharing our lives, being friends, laughter, a close "online
family". Suitable for 40 and up, up and up! All are welcome. No chat room. All
members are required to post regularly.

  http://loveforum.awardspace.com/

  Requirements: When applying state why you want to join, post and introduce
yourself upon receiving approval, valid address, member profile. All else will
be denied. All members are required to post regularly. Web read only.

http://tlcsingle.awardspace.com