Hi!,

With Moderator Permission,

Now we're selling a new batch of Manchester United Home 2008 (Red), Arsenal
Away 2008 (White), Arsenal 3rd Kit 2008 (Strips Blue/Maroon), Chelsea Away
2008 (Electricity Yellow)

Available Size are M (40"/102cm) and XL (46"/117cm)

Price are RM 65 PLUS FREE SHIPPING IN MALAYSIA INCLUDING SABAH and SARAWAK

Payment Option: Malaysia: Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Internet banking, ATM Wire
Transfer,Phone Banking, Cash Machine Deposite or Manual Bank Counter
Deposite
For International Orders : Western Union Money Transfer or Bank to Bank
Telegraphic Transfer

As For Shipping, We will using Poslaju or Private Courier service which
allow you to track the parcel if the address is in Malaysia location. For
International Orders, we will give Shipping Discounts upon Parcel Delivery.
Each parcel will be Marked as Birthday Gift.

For more Informations or to place order please e-mail us via
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
SMS me Malaysia + 6 012 387 3179

Thank You