If you are planning holidays in Beautiful White Sandy Beach at
Perhentian Island,Lang Tengah,Pulau Susu dara, Redang Island,We have
2days 1 night Snorkeling package,3 days 2 nights snorkeling package
and 4 days 3 nights Snorkeling package from the budget accomodation
to the highend resorts We also have fullboard 3 days 2 nights package
and Free and Easy to Taman Negara.If you are interested please do not
hesistate to check our following website (malaysia islands) :-
http://www.leeguesthouse.8m.com or you can email me at :-
leeguestho...@gmail.com  or call me
+60179806638           for quick reply and further informations. If
you also plan to  stopover Kota Bharu Town , on your trip to
Perhentian Island,Redang Island in Malaysia, visiting the largest
reclining buddha and the sitting buddha in the malaysia guiness book
of record in the nearby town ,OR SHOPPING at Free Duty Shops at
Pengkalan Kubur ,Please check In clean ,comfortble,friendly
guesthouse:- LEE GUESTHOUSE. We are located at Jalan KK 1/9, Bandar
Baru Kubang Kerian, off Jalan Pasir Puteh.16350 Kota Bharu,Kelantan

It is 6 minutes drive to the Billion Shopping Mall and KB Shopping
Mall and 8 minutes to the Town centre.

We have beautifully decorated rooms, a guest kitchan as well as
spacious living room. We also offer internet access and telephone and
fax facilities helping you to stay close to family and friends at
home!
 http://www.leeguesthouse.8m.com/ Please make your early reservation
especiallly during school holiday,public holidays and week-end by
calling us                      +60179806638           I am looking
forward to hear from you soon. From:ghlee        Lee
Guesthouse        No:263,Jalan KK 1/9        Bandara Baru Kubang
Kerian,        16150,Kota BHaru,Kelantan,Malaysia      Telephone :
+60179806638        email:leeguestho...@gmail.com
WEbsite:http://www.Leeguesthouse.8m.com

Kirim email ke