Hi gadis-melayu,

Thanks for reading my email. However, I don't show
you as having checked out our site or the amazing
presentation we've put together...

Quick Informational Site:
movie.ws/fidimeru

Our $250,000+ Interactive Flash Presentation:
movie.ws/fidimeru/gadis-melayu&.

If you're the kind of person who also likes to get
the "story" behind the company, I highly urge you
to check out this interview with company founders
Michael Reed and Alan Ezeir.

I am confident that you will be impressed with what
you see and hear. Let me know if I can answer any
questions for you and help you get started making
money today.

Sincerely yours,

Rafidi Bin Haji Hanafi

Please click any photo below to read the entire
testimonial:

Kerrie Thomas, Australia

Kerrie Thomas,
Australia

They've really thought this one through.

.WS is a home business with integrity and is an
ideal way to start your own business on a budget.
They've really thought this one through.

Margaret Klassen, Canada

Margaret Klassen,
Canada

GDI is the right place for me.

I have tried a number of online businesses, but
there is none quite like GDI. For just ten dollars
a month I can make a great return on my investment!
Plus, I have made some great friends with GDI.
Global Domains International is the right place for
me.

Norman Petersen, Germany

Norman Petersen,
Germany

I have more time for my daughter. It's great!

There's no other opportunity like this! I knew that
many people have become rich on the Internet, but I
did not know how. Since I got my Internet
connection, I was looking for a possibility for
myself. Someone showed me a personalized Flash
presentation of GDI and I was very impressed. I
recognized that there is no risk - only 10$ a month
for my own .WS domain and this worldwide "Income
Opportunity for Life". I started and now I am
working from home, only a few hours a day, but my
income is growing every month. I have more time for
my daughter. It's great!

Chris Simpson, United States, California

Chris Simpson,
United States, California

This is the greatest home business ever.

This is the greatest home business ever. It took a
little time to get the ball rolling, but now I have
momentum and it's only going to get faster and
bigger! Now that I can see some light at the end of
the tunnel, it only gives me more determination.

Tertiarto Agung, Indonesia

Tertiarto Agung,
Indonesia

This is a great home business with a product that
practically sells itself!

As a family man and a government employee, I
recognize the great value of GDI. This is a great
home business with a product that practically sells
itself!

Mark McGimpsey, United Kingdom

Mark McGimpsey,
United Kingdom

I believe this is the best genuine opportunity.

I've been involved with Networking for several
years. I believe this is the best genuine
opportunity for decades, and its simple step
pattern will bring success and prosperity to the
ordinary person like me (with average skills and
abilities) much quicker than anything else I've
looked at. The past cannot be changed. Tomorrow is
the first day of the rest of your life. You can
choose to make it better. A walk in the park begins
with the first step along the path. What will you
decide to do?

Enrique Velasco, Philippines

Enrique Velasco,
Philippines

GDI is a very generous company.

GDI is a very generous company and it will truly
help me finance my projects. GDI works fast here in
the Philippines because it has the three A's of a
successful business: Affordability (product is only
$10), Availability (available 24/7), and
Accessibility (home based).

Alexandre Proc, Brazil

Alexandre Proc, Brazil

I'd like to recommend all Brazilian people to GDI.

I'd like to recommend all Brazilian people to GDI.
Brazil has millions of registered domains nowadays.
This country is one of the champions internet
access, and those numbers are growing fast... For
this and other reasons I see a world of opportunity
for Brazilian people.

Bram Smith<BR>College Station, TX

Bram Smith
College Station, TX

>From Zero to 122 Signups in Under 7 Days...

Michael, I wanted to thank you and the rest of the
GDI staff for putting together such a wonderful
GLOBAL opportunity. Using a combination of quality
leads and your excellent presentation, I've been
able to personally sponsor 44 people in my first
week and have built an organization of 122 (and
growing daily) in that same amount of time.

For the first time EVER, I've finally found a
business that anyone can succeed in. My downline is
already starting to duplicate what I'm doing using
the marketing system that you provide and it still
hasn't even been a full week!

I'm having a great time promoting your company.
>From now on, I'm sticking with GDI. Keep up the
great work!

Your name was entered into an automatic invitation
system by Rafidi Bin Haji Hanafi, whose
email address is fidim...@yahoo.com. If you want to
ensure that you never receive another invitation to
your email address at gadis-melayu@yahoogroups.com, then please simply
go here: gadis-melayu@yahoogroups.com

GDI is a "Top 50" Inc500 Listed Company

Global Domains International, Inc., 701 Palomar
Airport Rd. #300, Carlsbad, CA, 92009, USA

© Copyright 1999-2009 Global Domains
International, Inc.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional