*Mother Teresa and God*

*collection of funny jokes**?click to Join
Us*<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join/>

Mother Teresa died and went to heaven. God greeted her at the Pearly Gates.
"Be thou hungry, Mother Teresa?" asked
God.<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>

"I could eat," Mother Teresa
replied.<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>

So God opened a can of tuna and reached for a chunk of rye bread and they
began to share it. While eating this humble meal, Mother Teresa looked down
into Hell and saw the inhabitants devouring huge steaks, lobsters,
pheasants, and pastries. Curious, but deeply trusting, she remained
quiet.<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>

  <http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>

The next day God again invited her to join him for a meal. Again, it was
tuna and rye bread. Once again, Mother Teresa could see the denizens of Hell
enjoying lamb, turkey, venison, and delicious desserts. Still she said
nothing. <http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>

The following day, mealtime arrived and another can of tuna was opened. She
couldn't contain herself any longer. Meekly, she asked, "God, I am grateful
to be in heaven with you as a reward for the pious, obedient life I led. But
here in heaven all I get to eat is tuna and a piece of rye bread and in the
Other Place they eat like emperors and kings! I just don't understand
it..."<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>

God sighed. "Let's be honest
Teresa,"<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>

He said, ". . . for just two people, it doesn't pay to
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/mother-teresa-and-god.html>cook."

*******

*There are more jokes for you click on the link below...(must read)*

**

**

(1)Bon Free, Taxed to death
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/bon-free-taxed-to-death.html>