Feature Requests item #777572, was opened at 2003-07-25 10:27
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=777572&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I bounce back and forth between my home and office
wireless networks. It would be really nice if gaim would
determine if it needed to use my office proxy or if it
wasn't there go straight out to the net. For those who
have multiple proxies, maybe it could cycle through a set
of proxies and choose the most appropriate way to
connect.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)