Feature Requests item #1045777, was opened at 2004-10-12 18:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1045777&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would like to see an enhancement such that buddy list
window names reflect the username/protocol in use - I
have 3 IM accounts (meanwhile, yahoo and ICQ) and each
is named 'Buddy List', so doing alt-tab between windows
I can't distinguish between the different accounts.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)