Hi/Salut Gajim folks

First of all, thank you for Gajim, it's great  I'm a newcomer to IM and
Gajim and this question is half developer/half user. So please bear with me...

I have a Perl process that I use to decrypt/encrypt Open GPG email and
I want to use the same code to process GPG chats. I have my GPG key
(or a key) in the Gajim configuration + passhprase and usegpg (but not
use gpgagent) in the Advanced Preferences configuration.

The Perl process is currently processing unencrypted chat bodies...so
the connectivity works...

So how do I 'start' encrypting messages from the Gajim end? Or do I do
it from the 'other' (bot) end (with a presence stanza according to the spec?)

Best regards Hugh

--
http://www.hughbarnard.org
http://www.big-wave-heuristics.com/