On 02/21/2011 04:05 PM, Branden Timm wrote:
Hi All,
My group is trying to create some custom sections in the Tools pane, and
have run into an issue. We have a custom section, within which there are
three different labels and several tools under each label. We are trying
list the same tool under two different labels within the same section.
However, the second occurrence of the tool is not displayed. Is it
possible to list the same tool twice under the same section?

Hi Brandon

make a copy of the tool definition xml file and change the value for 'id' in the first line and then refer to the copy in the tool_conf.xml file for the second occurrence .....that should do the trick.

Regards, Hans

Branden Timm
bt...@glbrc.wisc.edu