Uploaded data from Biomart and the data is displayed correctly in the middle
pane.
I deleted all datasets in the history except the first one (a fastq file), and
it now displays correctly too!

I upload a fasta file: it does not display.

Could this be a bug with fasta data?

Isabelle

--
Isabelle Phan, DPhil