Hello everyone

I just met a huge problem concerning the database. I'm currently trying
to transfer my data from MySQL to PostgreSQL by writing a Perl script
that would do the job.

Here is the issue: In the "form_definition" table, one of the field
identifiers is "desc", which is a reserved SQL keyword used for ordering
values. Therefore, There's currently no way of making any query of the
type "INSERT INTO table_name (<identifiers list>) VALUES (<values
list>);" which is a big handicap in this context, since the order of the
identifiers list we dynamically retrieve is not necessarily (and seldom)
the right order.

Is there a way to fix this issue without blowing everything up?

Cheers,
L-A