Dear Galaxy Team,

As a part of in-house automated cleaning of data set from our production
galaxy service,
I am finding difficulty to get the galaxy assigned file name
(galaxy-root/database/001/dataset_001.dat)
for each data set from the corresponding database. We are using PostgreSQL
and
when I queried through the table name called 'dataset', couldn't figure out
the values for
external_filename or _extra_files_path.

For example:
>> select * from dataset order by id DESC limit 10;
  id   |        create_time         |        update_time         |   state
| deleted | purged | purgable | external_filename | _extra_files_path |
file_size

 70805 | 2011-04-22 20:49:55.319709 | 2011-04-22 20:50:26.643807 | ok
 | f       | f      | t        |                   |                   |
 421593

Could you please let me know where I can locate the file name from other
tables or
do I need to set up any configuration.

Thanks in advance,
Vipin