Hi Kanwei,
I think we'll get more feedback once it when it is added to Galaxy. I have run small tests (included in the functional tests) and real large datasets and have had no issues with the scripts and wrappers.
Regards,
Florent

On 27/05/11 18:49, Kanwei Li wrote:
Has anyone on the list tried this patch? Feedback would be appreciated.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Florent Angly <florent.an...@gmail.com <mailto:florent.an...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Can anyone comment on my email please?
    Florent

    On 22/05/11 14:03, Florent Angly wrote:
    Let me know if you have any questions about this.
    Thanks,
    Florent

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject:    Request for pulling the updated FASTQ (de-)interlacer tool
    Date:       Tue, 17 May 2011 17:47:13 +1000
    From:       Florent Angly <florent.an...@gmail.com>
    <mailto:florent.an...@gmail.com>
    To:         galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
    <mailto:galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu>
    <galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu> <mailto:galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu>

    Dear Galaxy team,
    Please consider pulling these changes I made to the
    interlacer/de-interlacer tools into the main Galaxy repository:
    https://bitbucket.org/fangly/galaxy-central/changeset/7f7ec8f05d36
    While the tools were handling mate pairs fine, I now added the ability
    to also keep single reads (reads that miss their mate) in a separate
    file. The functional tests were updated and pass.
    Thanks,
    Florent