Hi all,

I just tried updating one of my tools on the new hg based Galaxy Tool
Shed and ran into some issues. I guess I'm the first person to try
this...

First of all, there is no clear "update" action like there used to me.
Could that be restored please?
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/585/hg-tool-shed-lacks-update-tool-action

I tried using the "upload files to repository" option, and picked my
tarball. I did not pick a location since I wanted the tar ball
unpacked at the repository root, but this isn't what happened:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/586/hg-tool-shed-upload-files-to-repository

Finally, it seems there is currently no delete files action, so I
can't fix this (delete the misplaced files) via the web interface.
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/584/cant-delete-files-in-new-hg-tool-shed

Are you expecting tool authors to work primarily at the hg level?

Regards,