Hi again,

Sorry that I didn't know before, it seems like the label is the the object
attribute 'name' programmatically, but even if I set this in
exec_before_job(), exec_before_process(), exec_after_process() it doesn't
change the dataset name even after refreshing my history.

Has anyone had success setting dataset label/name and other attributes using
one of the custom code hook functions??

thanks,
leandro

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Leandro Hermida <soft...@leandrohermida.com