I should preface this by saying we are running a galaxy-dist that is a couple
months old now (we are planning on updating soon),  but here is an annoying
issue we are seeing managing data library permissions:

The Roles not associated lists are filtered so it shows only roles associated
with the access library permission -- this is good, except this is filtered for
the access library permission too,  meaning once you add roles to the access
library permission and save you can't add any other roles to this permission
since the "Roles not associated" for access library now only includes roles
associated with access library.  To add any new roles we need to first remove
every role from this permission, making it public, which then causes all roles
to get listed in "roles not associated", and then we can associate all of the
roles we want.

The correct behavior would be to filter every "roles not associated" list for
every permission except for "access library" -- this should always list all
roles not associated.

I will open a new issue for this on Bitbucket unless a developer can confirm
that it has been fixed since my last galaxy-dist update a couple months ago.

--
Glen L. Beane
Senior Software Engineer