I just changed it and ran into an error, so I modified the line and it now works fine:
$__app__.security.encode_id( '%s' % $input1.id )
What was the 'file.' originally for?

Le 24/08/2011 15:00, Louise-Amélie Schmitt a écrit :
Thanks a lot!

I found another way to do it but it is awfully more complicated so I'll change as soon as I have some time.

Best,
L-A