Hi all,

Was wondering how I can allow anonymous users to run workflows in my
local Galaxy instance, as currently users need to be logged in to run
workflows. I'd like drop this requirement in light of the intended
publication of a workflow in a journal which demands that "Web
services must not require mandatory registration by the user.". Could
any you tell me how I can accomplish this?

I've seen the option to use an external authentication method which
could be employed to artificially 'login' anonymous users for a single
session, but it appears this would also disable the normal users
administration mechanisms in Galaxy, so I'm not sure this would be a
good fit. Any hints on how to proceed, either via this route or
otherwise, would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Tim